Saturday, July 2, 2011

Have a Fantastic { 4th } weekend!

Happy 4th of July!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic time celebrating our Independence!

Mike & I are heading out on our annual camping trip! Whoo hoo! So, the blog will be a bit "post-less" this upcoming week. The Etsy shop will also be on vacation :) If you all need anything or have Any questions just send a message and we'll reply as soon as we can!





A building in historic Jamestown... One of our many stops

Take care and be safe this weekend :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hey pretty girl! Hope you had a fabulous trip! I am going to the beach this weekend :) I am so ready for some relaxation. Have a wonderful weekend! Look forward to hearing from you soon. xo

    Katy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)