Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wed Love...

It's time for Wednesday Love!

What am I loving today? Anna's Linen's. { Yes you read that correctly, haha} . I know that Anna's doesn't scream chic or modern, but for certain things the store really works. Pillows for example...We needed new pillows for our Bed. If you are anything like me, anytime pillows get flat or just seem old you have to get new ones right away. I saw a commercial for Anna's that advertised pillows 2 for $5.00. I first thought they wouldn't be that great, but we really needed to pillows and there was a store not too far from us, so, I went. I was pleasantly surprised! The pillows were actually pretty comfy!

I decided on the Standard Hollander brand and for only $5.99 each, It was a great deal! I bought two and so happy I did. They are so fluffy and fit a standard cover perfectly :)



 { I changed WILW to " Wed Love." An established blog I recently followed already had the "WILW" acronym , and I didn't want to use it also, so I thought it would be good to change :) } 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous find! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)