Monday, July 11, 2011

We're Back..With a piece of our trip!

Hey there! We're back! We had a fantastic time on our vacation in the Eastern Sierra's. Did you miss me? I sure did miss you all & blogging :) I have to say it was much needed time off and very welcomed.

Mike and I along with his family took the drive out to Bridgeport, CA to a place called Twin Lakes. Just breathtaking. For a week we camped in the fresh air and just relaxed. No phone service, no TV's, no computers. Just Nature ( Bears & all ).

We also visited some wonderful historic towns vital to California's history and I love visiting these places every year. When you experience history it is something you have to share :) Mike will have much better pictures for you but I thought I wold share a few IPhone images I captured ...

here we are on our way ( Bodie, the dog in the middle ) 

visiting our favorite town of BODIE, CA ( yea the dog is named after this authentic Ghost town) 


celebrating the 4th at the annual Bridgeport Parade! Such a proud town with so much love for our country & God. 

 One of my favorite pictures of the trip. Our view in the campground. ( Hubby is sitting with our nephew and my BIL & FIL are standing

Thanks for letting me share a bit of our trip
See you all tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. That iPhone does a pretty good job. Awesome pics. Had a great time. Can't wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you!!! Those pictures are AAAHMAZING! Glad you guys had such a great trip! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lindsay!! missed you too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)