Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mason Love

Hey! How is everyone? Did you enjoy the long weekend? We sure did! We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. I know I know such a long time, haha! I couldn't ask for anyone better than my Hubbers =) 

A few weeks ago my Mother-in-law gave me a ton of old mason jars! You would have thought I won the lottery I was so excited! The only thing is they have been sitting in a box in my dining area since then :( I took a couple and put some pretty flowers in them but I needed a cool DIY project to do. My adorable husband was reading "Sunset" magazine and saw a great idea for lanterns made from mason jars. I fell in love. He also sent me a couple of tutorials and I can't wait to try them out. Of Course I will post them here for you =) 

Some Inspiration for the upcoming project:


The Above is from the Sweetest Occasion 


These are from Pottery Barn 




2 comments:

  1. Love love love mason jars...one day when Kate gets married we are going to decorate with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason Jars at weddings are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)