Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wed Love...

Whoo! It's Wed already. I hope your week is going well. Do you have trouble organizing everything and getting all you want accomplished for the week? I'll admit sometimes it can be a bit daunting, but I always try to remember, it could be worse right??

It's time for WED Love! What am I loving today? The new lighting at West Elm. Just when I think I found what I want West Elm comes along and changes my mind haha!

Here are few of my Favorites:


These are both so simple, but can make a pretty bold statement in any room


This is such a classic style which, I think, would look wonderful on a desk or accent table.

It's been so rainy here in Southern California, hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures of the side tables in our bedroom and show you tomorrow =) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)