Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Christmas Wish list...

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was fantastic! I love spending time with family and even friends. This is my absolute favorite time of year. What about you? How did you spend your Thanksgiving?

Well, It's that time. The what I want for Christmas list! While we can't forget the reason for the season, Jesus, I still think it's fun to give and receive thoughtful & amazing gifts =) 

So what is on my wish list for this year?

Here are two of the main things I've been eyeing...

I have been wanting a gold MK watch for some time now & maybe this year I'll get it, haha!

I thought with a lap top & an IPhone I really wouldn't need and IPad, but after playing with a few, I LOVE it!! So, I want it =) Let's see if Santa wants to put it on my stocking...

What about you, what's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)