Thursday, November 17, 2011

White Christmas...

Thanksgiving is next week!
I am so excited, are you? I love the holiday season and this year I am so looking forward to spending time with family and of course decorating =)

Each year ( well the past 3 years) I try to do something a little different with our tree and decor. This year I'm thinking of all white. I have been seeing so many white accessories lately and I'm so infatuated with this color. I even love that white nails are popular for fall & winter =)

The new West Elm Holiday collection has come great items that I have to get my hands on:

Like these white feather ornaments:



I was so bummed when I tried to order the feather wreath it was all sold out! I hope they re-stock =)



Okay, so I know this isn't white, but how adorbs is this stocking?!



Happy Christman Decorating!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree! It is an exciting season! Have a lovely weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)