Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Adore Home Magazine

It's Wed! How is your week going? I hope it is going well ...

Have you all seen the new issue of Adore Home Magazine? I love this magazine and have admired it since it's start. This issue is just as fabulous as the last!

This is issue features the amazing " Good Shepherd project." I'm sure many of you have heard of it =) The wonderful Vanessa De Vargas from Turquoise LA  shares her inspiring project and amazing room makeover. I had the opportunity to donate some items for this project and I was so thrilled to see one of my prints in the magazine as well! 

The "Woman" print is in the white frame on the side table.. How cool! 





Please check out the mag and read this inspiring story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)