Thursday, December 15, 2011

Calendar Crazy...

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for not doing a Wed Love post yesterday, but I did however get our Christmas cards done! YAY! 

The new year is almost upon us and I don't know about you but I've been a little calendar crazy...
I really want one to cover up the the fuse box in our kitchen that is nothing short of an eyesore. I can't really decide though, if I want a flip calendar or one I can frame..

Here are a few ideas..
There are many more ideas but that would be one huge collage right?!?



1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.


Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Number 3...And what a great reminder to have every day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree with the daily reminder in number 3, but I think number 5 is my favorite. hope this helps. thanks for sharing, hun. love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gals! #3 is my favorite too! I'm leaning toward that one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)