Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Etsy Favs..

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I actually had a long 4 day weekend, and I am back to work today. While it's not my favorite, I can't complain & thankful to God for a job right?

Lately I have been in such an Etsy mood :) I don't know if it's from checking on my shop daily or what, but I always seem to spend tons of time there. I've even noticed when I look for specific items to purchase, I tend to check Etsy First. I wanted to share a few of my favorite new items I discovered ( well new to me haha) ...

I absolutely love this calendar from Handz. I just need an awesome office to display it, right?


Such a great & different Ipad Case from McLoveBuddy ( can you tell I'm still holding out for mine =D )


The Mustache Stationary from SeetHarvey is such a cute & quirky idea. ( my hubby says I'm a little quirky)




 I must be on a calendar kick, because I love these cards from Gingiber too! Wouldn't they be perfect for a nursery or young child's room ?




These are just a few awesome items I have "hearted," what about you? Do you have some awesome shops to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)