Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Few New Purchases...

It's almost Friday, whoo! Are you ready for the weekend? They always come and go so fast right?

I wanted to share a few new purchases we recently made for our home. I've been wanting to make our house feel like a home, you know, nice and cozy. While it's always nice to have your big items in place like the dining room table & the couch; it's also nice to put some little items around to make your home feel warm.

So I've been looking for a few new things to put around.. Here are some of the recent things we purchased


This throw from Ikea


These adorable chalkboard tags from the Shabby Creek Etsy shop 



They are currently hanging on our coat / key rack until we find a great place for them 


I purchased this print from the Etsy shop Inhauspress  
a perfect addition to our gallery wall ( I'll show you once it's up )


I purchased these curtains from Ikea. The stock photo does not show the color well. They are more of a cream shade with brown outlines. After looking around, I think we'll end up putting these in our bedroom. ( I saw different ones that I think would look better in our living room ) 

And finally, I purchased this great art piece from Lauren over at The Elephant's Trunk. She offers very affordable art work and the colors are fantastic. This piece was only $25.00!


What do you think ? Do you like our purchases? Do you have any shops you recommend?

I promise to show you once everything is up and placed in it's right place =) 


3 comments:

  1. I love the artwork! And $25 is a steal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I pretty much LOVE all of these things! Those chalk board tags rule, I'm going to check them out now!! And that Ikea throw is sitting in my closet :)
    OXO
    Nat

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)