Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DIY Projects...

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Tuesday. How was your weekend? Ours was good, sad the 49ers lost, but still a good weekend!

MB and I have been bit by the DIY bug. Ever since I got over my fear of DIY I have been wanting to really try out some things. The mason jar project was successful, so I thought I would search around for more to do. {MB will be building our TV console soon and I can't wait to share his project with you}

I searched around on the ever so amazing Pinterest and found some cool projects I want, and most likely will, try...




I love the simplicity of this but also the boldness





I'm really glad chevron is still in because I would love to add a large piece like these somewhere in our home.




I actually have a similar project in the works like the white chandelier above. It was a bit rainy this weekend so I couldn't really work on it but this week I hope to get started =)


What about you? Any cool projects you want to try out?

Click on each picture to link back to it's source 

3 comments:

  1. Love all of those ideas!! (and the ever addicting pinterest) :-) Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! The chevron is my absolute fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all, but the chevron is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)