Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Few Updates

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well! 
I'm back and happy to share a few updates on our gallery wall...

It's coming along slowly but surely. I recently discovered that I love Spray Paint and all that it can do haha! 

Here's how the wall looked a few weeks ago. We just sort of put stuff up without really planning it out...


Since then, we took the clock down { mainly because I found another spot for it} And added a few things...


We changed one of the large pictures and added a small canvas of the same picture. 


What I love about our wall, is that all of the pictures were taken by my husband and the prints are from the Etsy Handmade community.


I found the "B" at Michael's in white & Just spray painted it Yellow { we needed some color} 
I also had a this unused black frame, under the antlers or a while, took the glass out and tried it on the wall. I love it!


Here's what I would like to change etc...
1.  I cut one of my own prints and put it in a frame I painted, but I really don't like it in that spot. I will most likely move it. { I'm sure you agree } 
2.  I'm thinking about painting the ampersand white
3.  I would like to add a couple of pictures or prints below the Mountain print
4. I would love to add an object above the chalkboard { maybe a smaller animal head}
5. We definitely need a picture or print to fill the space below our diplomas
6.  I would like to put a small print under the chalkboard
7.  The biggest change? I want to completely tweak our light fixture .. ( more on that later) 

What do you think? Do you like our updates? 
I also want to brighten up the large frame , so I may paint that white. 


see you all tomorrow with a fun and Pinterest inspired project!


4 comments:

  1. Loving it! My fav is the head... but I think you are totally on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ampersand, and I totally agree about painting it. I didn't even notice it the first time I looked at the picture, and I think the white would help it pop out more. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals!! White is definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the gallery wall, Tia! I love the bright pops of yellow!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)