Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love Day...

Can you believe it? It is almost February. Seriously, I can't handle it! Going by way to fast don't you think? 

With the start of Feb, Valentine's day items are everywhere! Do you go all out for love day? MB and I usually keep it pretty simple. Nothing too fancy, a nice dinner and quality time together =) We've always kept it pretty low key ( even when were dating). That's just us.... 

If you need some cute and simple ideas for V-day, check out some of these items...

These cute cards are made by my friend Tiffany. You can find these in her Etsy shop along with other wonderful faith based items:


In the mood for something a little quirky?
check out the cute cards from Crafted by Lindy 


here's some great Valentine typography picks:



These are typographical blocks from Pumpkin & Butterfly 


And don't forget about my shop and the $5.00 Valentine prints { these are more PDF files that can be sent to you} 



So what about you? Any special plans or cool items you want to share??

See you all tomorrow with an update on our  dining room light fixture .. hint: I'm very pleased =)

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I'm adoring the "You + Me". Have a gorgeous start of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I love things with mustaches on them so much...but I do. Can't wait to see the dining room light update!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)