Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wed Love...

Today's Wed Love is brought to you by Etsy... of course =) 

I have been seeing some really cool maps ( & flags) lately and I really would love to incorporate one or two in our home. I think it would be a great way to add some color and a little "different " element to our current decor. Here are some cool items from my Favorite list on Etsy

...this map is from Sunny Champagne and it has such a pretty color pallet, don't you think?


...this map from Screen Eggs And Ham 


...this map if the U.S. from I Screen you Screen






2 comments:

  1. adore the last map. fabulous post, love. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that they are all pretty, but I'm just blown away by the first shop's take on the map. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)