Friday, March 2, 2012

Coming up...

Happy Friday!! I am so glad it is the weekend, what about you?

MB and I are hosting a family dinner in a couple of weeks, so of course I have been trying to find a few things to spruce up the house without going over budget. We decided to head out for breakfast in one of our favorite area's of Long Beach. We've always seen some cool Vintage, Thrift & interior design stores and this time we decided to check them out....

We picked up a few things and I can't wait to show you.. Here's a sneak peak of whats coming next week to the blog!




have a fantastic weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! You have a great sense of decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute work area underneath the stairs! Looking forward to seeing what's to come:D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)