Friday, March 23, 2012

Have Fantastic Weekend!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Do you have any plans? 

We will be celebrating my Great-Grandmother's birthday, my Sister's birthday & my friends baby shower for their sweet baby boy. Busy Busy, but feeling so blessed...

If you have some time this weekend here are a couple of things to check out..

If you are in the Southern Ca area ( or surrounding areas ) and you are in need of pictures for your little sweet peas, check out Always My Baby. These gals are just starting out and do a great job! This Saturday March, 24th they will be offering Mini Easter Sessions. Contact them if you would like to have some cute photos ...




Also, in keeping with the spirit of Easter, our Etsy shop is offering Limited Time $5.00 digital Prints ...


See you guys next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)