Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Little field Trip...

Hey Everyone! 

Remember when I told you last week MB and I spent a day out and about, eating a yummy breakfast and then checking out some shops in one of our favorite places? I was so happy we decided to just take our time and explore because we found some really cool shops. Here are some the highlights...

One of the places we stopped in was a small store called " The Feed Store." It is an expansion of the Non Profit organization " Grateful Hearts ." All of the proceeds go to helping the less fortunate by providing food, hygiene products etc.. ( a cause very important to us ). And the store is decorated so incredibly cute! 

Photo's are courtesy of The Feed Store Facebook Page



I was really impressed with the store and even more impressed that I found some apothecary jars I had been looking for! So I took these babies home for about $3.00 a piece...not bad right?


They really have some wonderful items and the staff is so friendly and very genuine!

Also, if you are in the Long Beach , CA area be sure to check out The Long Beach Trading Company. A nice industrial looking store with great vintage like clothing and super friendly staff ( the very nice guy even let us bring Bodie in ) The prices are also quite reasonable for the quality of clothing



I know I promised you an update on our new table & desk and I hope to have that for you tonight or tomorrow. My computer is still down so I'm still sharing with MB =( thanks to a large furry friend who shall remain nameless ( bodie ) ...And then my camera card did not want to work this morning .. oy! 









1 comment:

  1. What a great concept for a store!! Great find on those apothecary jars :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)