Monday, March 26, 2012

Mr. Owl

Welcome back!

Did you guys have a nice weekend? I hope you did...

Normally when I search at discount home stores I stick to the one's I know have great items. Homegoods/TJ-MAXX , Marshall's  etc... But this past week I decided to check out Ross - It's not my first choice but my sister found some great throw pillows there at a fantastic price - So, I decided to give it another chance...

I was happy I did....

Meet Mr. Owl / $11.99 


He's so handsome & all mine ...


right now he sits on the our table - I'm still trying to figure out how to decorate our table without wanting to change it every week ha! 



How do you like him?



5 comments:

  1. I have a 'thing' for owls! I need to pop into me Ross, I want one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything in white ceramic to be honest. My favourite find at the moment is probably a white ceramic giant chess piece which I put on my coffee table. I love all the pieces you have on your table so far - I'm sure you'll find an arrangement you love eventually :) xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! Ceramic chess pieces are awesome!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Mr. Owl. He's so handsome! I almost never go into Ross because discount stores overwhelm me but I may need to get over it. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I actually refused to shop there, but my sister convinced me haha!

      Delete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)