Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coming Along...

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far. It's almost Friday!

I have a little ( really little ) update on our small office space under the stairs. Since both MB ( my hubby)  & I will be using it I didn't want to make it too girly. 

To help with some organization, I headed over to Target, not really looking for anything particular. As I was looking, I found these adorable Chevron Trays for only $5.00, so I had to pick one up. I actually thought about getting another one for our table, HA...


Super cute and perfect addition.  I also purchased the pencil holder too for about $4.00!

So here is how the area looked before:


And here is how it looks now ( unfinished but a start )...


I was so happy, I found the horse head on clearance at Target for $7.00! SCORE!
We've had the "As for Me" print for a while from Mango Ink and we finally put it up.

Here's a couple things I would want to change:


I also want to add more to the wall , a different chair & more books. 

So, what do you think? Do you have any thoughts or suggestions ?





3 comments:

  1. Your desk area looks cute!! :) I love the artwork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to have it all together soon =)

      Delete
  2. That is the cutest little office nook. I love it! I wish I had an area like that under my stairs. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)