Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wed Love...

Hey! It's time for Wed love...

What am I loving today? Small Area Rugs...as bathroom rugs! 

I needed a quick fix to update our bathroom and while I was perusing through Target I saw this small area rug and thought it would be great for the bathroom! Thinking outside the box here people ha! 

The great part, it was only $10.99!

Here it is in our bathroom...don't mind the cabinets  {or the crappy iPhone picture } - that's another project waiting to happen. 




What do you think?
Pretty little quick fix




2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I can't resist a great rug. adore this post, love. thanks for sharing & for your sweet comment. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally saw that a few days ago and almost bought it! But, then I was like, well, we aren't started on our design for the bedroom so I don't want to regret buying something already. Great rug!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)