Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Re-Cap

Hey Everyone! I hope your week is going well! 

This past Monday I celebrated my 32nd birthday. MB and I decided we would just spend the day together, which is always nice. I usually never know what I want for my birthday so I leave it up to Mike ..Sorry hun! The hubby had a little surprise up his sleeve and made a quick pit stop on the way to lunch. We walked into the store and he says, pick one! I had my on a Michael Kors watch for quite some time now and I was like a kid in a candy store! I decided on the one below. It just stands out, don't you think?


We had a yummy lunch in Belmont ( our fav place ) at Tavern on 2. If you're ever in that area, check it out. The food is really yummy! After a delicious meal, the sweet waitress gave us a yummy treat to celebrate...


I'm not even a chocolate fan, but it was so good!! 

All in all it was a wonderful birthday. Thanks to my hubs for making it special, as always! 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a great day! I've been wanting an MK watch forever, but just have such a hard time deciding between the Gold & Rose Gold. I'm thinking of going with Gold since it's more timeless, but there are just so many pretty styles! I love the one you chose =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christy! Thank you so much. I actually tried on the gold too and it was definitely a toss up LOL.

      Delete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)