Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Week...

Hey Everyone!

Well, sorry I have been so MIA lately, but I promise I have a great reason! My heart, mind & energy have been a little pre-occupied and I think you'll understand lol...

We're expecting! That's right! Our first little one is due to arrive Dec 2012! MB & I are so incredibly blessed, extremely happy and of course overwhelmed! I'll be posting our journey to parenthood on my more personal blog sometime in the next few days. 

Isn't he or she just adorable! That little nose gets me every time!


Needless to say I may not be able to post as often right now. Honestly my energy level hasn't been too high. Working a 9 to 5 can be even more draining when you're carrying a little bear. I do have a a couple of home updates hopefully I'll get to soon. Also, I'll be adding some baby features like Nursery decor and baby items.... 

See you all soon! Oh and if you have any advice I would love to hear it! First time mom here, haha!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I've been so busy not paying attention at all to anything outside my womb I totally missed the announcement! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)