Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just Checking In...

Hey everyone! I Just wanted to check in and see how you all were doing
 Sorry for the lack of posts but due to orders from my doctor I have to take it easy. I feel so bad for not being able to share all the updates with you. ( I've even lost a follower ..boo ) Hopefully In the next week or two I can do a few more things. I am still working full time so that has taken alot of energy from me and hard to do other things...

I will also be putting the Etsy shop on "vacation " just a for a couple of weeks, until I am able to do a little more...

The pregnancy is great so far, with just a little set back and needing lots of rest. Thanks for understanding and I'll see you all soon! To hold you over, here's a little nursery Pin-spiration.

Thank you all for sticking with me during this little dry spell :) 



Source: decorpad.com via Tia on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous post, love! Glad to hear things are going well. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)