Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Excitement...

So, I have just entered my 20th week of pregnancy and it's pretty amazing! We are planning to have the baby shower sometime in October and since it is already AUG, I thought why not start getting some plans together. If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook you might know that we are having a boy! So exciting and looking forward to every minute =)
Baby on the brain is an understatement, ha!

I really don't want a "theme" for the baby's room. Meaning, I don't want Disney characters, or a sports theme ( I love sports but I don't like a whole room dedicated to it ). Now I may put little things here and there that may represent our favorite teams and places, but just as accents.

Here are a couple of examples of what I had in mind. Tell me, what do you plan to do to your nursery, or what have you done in the past?




                                                                                      Source: decorpad.com via Tia on Pinterest





                                         Source: decorpad.com via Tia on Pinterest






                                                           Source: aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.com via Tia on Pinterest


Such a fan of the Little House Blog



                                                                 



7 comments:

  1. I love it :) you are so stylish... The baby's room is going to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I can't for little play dates with our kids =)

      Delete
  2. Love! I know that your nursery is going to be magazine worthy! We haven't thought too much about ours yet, but I know that we want to use grey and yellow with white accents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I bet yours will stunning =) I love the colors you chose.

      Delete
  3. congratulations! the baby's room looks great... wishing you the best :)

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're like me. I don't want a character theme in my nursery either. People get weird about it too! "no Mickey?! That's no fun! Boring!" I went with all white and antiqued wood & the baby's room is my favorite room in our house.

    Love the inspiration pics! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)