Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hello From Prego Land...

Hey Everyone! I'm still here , I promise! Pregnancy has been kicking my butt, in a good way of course. The baby is doing well and is growing everyday. I am super huge for being 28 1/2 weeks but it is all worth it. ( You can read more about our journey here ) ...

I haven't been updating you all like I should, but honestly I really haven't done much home updating lately. Until now. The nesting bug has bit me and I am already feeling like I MUST get this house somewhat complete before our giant little bundle of joy arrives. 

We have decided on a nursery color scheme, and chose the one below. of course it won't be just like that one, but I really like the creams and browns with just hints of the other colors. Our accent color will be orange and blue. I also wanted colors we can easily transition with when baby boy gets a little bigger. 


I actually purchased an item as a starting off point for the room. This super cute owl was only $7.99 at TJMAXX and it was calling my name. Cute, right! 


I'll have updates gradually as purchase more items and of course have the shower = )

See you all soon!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, love the orange owl!!!! and I love nurseries, can't wait to see yours :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)