Saturday, December 22, 2012

He's Here!

Happy December!

What an amazing journey the last few months have been. I have not been around much due to pregnancy and a few complications, sorry about that but it was much needed!

On December 9th we welcomed our first child! Our son was born ( via c-section at 37 weeks) and changed our lives forever! God has truly blessed us and we are so in love. He came a little early and has actually been in the NICU since birth. We are believing God for his healing and would so appreciate all of your prayers. We are firm believers in the power of prayer and are already thanking God for our healthy son. I am going to slowly get back into the blog as I have alot to share with you =) 

Thanks for sticking with me...

Our new family- Declan Cody ( 8lbs 7oz ) 




1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!!!! I love the name and he's precious!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)