Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nursery Update

I am so happy to tell you all, that Declan is home!! YAY! We are so overwhelmed and excited to have our son finally home. He was discharged on his one month birthday and we have been in awe of him...Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for our little family. 

I finally have an update on his nursery.. I know, surprised right?? We decided on a striped wall in two different shades of blue from Sherwin Williams ( I'll share the names once I find the cards haha). The other walls are a lighter shade of cream. 

Here is what the striped wall looks like with his crib...
I added the faux taxidermy from Cardboard Safari to the wall and a temporary print from my Etsy shop. 


On the opposite wall, we bought a traditional rocking chair and added a pillow from the Threshold line at Target. The clock on the wall is also from same collection and it was a must have!
The curtains are from Ikea and the totally need to be hemmed! I thought this was a cool pop of color to add. 


So, tell me what you think so far? We still need a changing table and a few more decorative items for the walls but I think it's coming along =) Declan is still in his bassinet in our room so we still have some time to finish his room....

Oh and here is the cutie ( I'm totally biased )...








6 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW Beyond cute!! Congrats to you both!

    xoxo
    Typhanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute baby (and nursery). I love the stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so handsome! I'm very happy for you and your family. I can't wait to see his finished room and more pictures of him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in loooove with the stripes!!! And the antlers?! Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one lucky mom. He is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)