Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Art Work...

Happy Saturday!

Remember the temporary print we put up in the baby's room? Well, I finally changed it! I really wanted something that stood out and had meaning. So, I contacted my friend Tiffany who is the owner and extremely talented designer of Grace for Grace. I asked if she would design a custom piece for Declan's room using the scripture 1 Sam. 1:27.

That scripture meant so much to us as we were praying to get pregnant & then praying for our Son!

She did an amazing job and I could not be happier!






Thank you Tiff!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your website is useful. Thanks for sharing!


    Review my web-site; Flower Shop In Seattle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)