Monday, April 1, 2013

The Baby Shower

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of blogging, but with the new baby and so much going on, getting back into a routine takes a while :) I have a few things to update you on but first I finally have a few pictures of the baby shower to show you...

We had our milk mustache themed shower at my parent's house on a beautiful October Sunday... 


I bought the mason jars on Amazon and filled them with chocolate & regular milk.

For the super simple centerpieces, we went to Lowes, bought wood already stained and cut them. It cost around $6.00 for them all! ( 8 tables ). We bought the small vases from Ikea for about $3 each and filled them with fresh Daisies.



My sister made these amazing lemon coconut cupcakes; so good!
The small mustaches I found on Etsy, here.


A simple old ladder my step-dad had was perfect for decorating with mason jars!


What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Very inspirational as I'm hosting a mustache and lips themed baby shower at work for a mom who doesn't know the gender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How Cool!! You'll have to take pics and show us how it turned out!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for finally writing about > "The Baby Shower" < Liked it!

    Also visit my blog post ... Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, You've done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.

    I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this
    site is really pleasant.

    Also visit my web-site - Jordan Femme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    My web blog ... Gucci Borse

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post offers clear idea for the new people of blogging, that in fact how to do blogging and site-building.


    Also visit my web site ... Nike Air Max 90

    ReplyDelete
  7. Currently it seems like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available right
    now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on
    your blog?

    Feel free to surf to my page ... Abercrombie Brussel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: Nike Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)