Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pillows!

This post is long overdue! 

A new Homegoods opened up near our neighborhood a couple of months ago and I couldn't wait to visit. I love when new stores open; they are always fully stocked and you always find something. 

I have been looking for inexpensive pillows to add to our not so pretty couch anymore ( thanks to a certain chocolate lab ) and I wanted bright colors to add to our home. I thought Homegoods would be a great place to start. 

While browsing for pillows I came across a few things that caught my eye >>>

Pillows galore, great mirrors, and fantastic lighting! 


I came home with two new pillows & I love them!


Ikat & Chevron




I thought they looked great added to the couch 


I can't wait to add more! 
What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)