Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Pin- Loves..

**A new newsletter will be coming out soon; don't forget to sign up over on the right side of the page**

So, Pinterest has been taking more of my time, haha, surprise surprise! So I thought I would share some of my new P-loves >>>

What a cool idea! I would love to do this to the inside of our front door. 




I bought some paper lanterns for Declan's Dedication ceremony. I thought instead of throwing them away, I would perhaps put them up in his room. I saw this idea and loved it!


I love over-sized lighting ( you guessed it, I totally want to switch out our chandelier now!)


Tell me, what are your favorite Pins lately?




2 comments:

  1. I've been loving the new summer fashions & patio pins :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea! I'm so into the boho chic style right now :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)