Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Engineering Prints >>>

Hey! I finally got around to doing one of those engineer prints I saw on Pinterest from Staples. They are so inexpensive, I figured I would try one out. If I didn't like it, it was only $3.60.  Well, I LOVED it. I used their online copy & print service and it was super easy to use. 

I chose a picture I took with my Iphone of Declan. I decided to add some text to it, you know, just to see how it would look. Here is the iPhone picture ...

`

And here is how the 24x36 size turned out! Now, I just have to figure out if I want to mount it onto something or if I want to frame it. For an iPhone picture, I thought it turned out great! As you can guess, I want to do like 25 more haha! I'll definitely do a couple more for his room & maybe a couple for our living room. We have some empty walls begging for some love >>>
What do you think?






1 comment:

  1. I did NOT know about this! Holy good gracious, this is a super cute idea! Love, love, love! Handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)