Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Items >>>

It's almost hump day! I feel like this has been a busy week already and honestly I haven't done that much extra haha. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! We had a nice relaxing weekend in Palm Springs, one of our favorite places to unwind and stay at the pool for hours on end >>>
 What did you do?

I wanted to share with you all some new items I posted to the shop. If you have visited lately you may have noticed a few changes. Most of the print items are now "instant downloads" for you to print as you wish. I found that a lot of people like having choices :) We are still offering Mike's photos like we have been, just the prints have changed. I hope you all enjoy and tell your friends! There are more nursery items as well. 

Visit us HERE & enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)