Sunday, August 25, 2013

[ Favorite Pins ]

Hey Everyone!! 

It's been a while. I hope you all are doing well :)

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Pins from the past week. I swear, every time I see a new living room or nursery, it makes me want to re-decorate. What about you?

( click on each picture for the source )

[ I am seriously considering a black wall, seriously. ]



[ While I do like a little more color in our home, I love this look! ]


[ I just thought this space was really fun! ]


The hubs & I have been working out pretty fierce lately, so you can imagine I have been a little fashion obsessed. 

  [ I'm a huge fan of the boho look and the laid back lifestyle. What are your fashion favorites? ]


 [ Perfect for date night or a night out with the girls. ]


[ Kimonos are my absolute favorite accessory right now. They are perfect with jeans or cutoffs! ]


Tell me, what are you favorite pins or or finds this past week?






1 comment:

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)