Tuesday, November 5, 2013

[ baby fashion ]

Hi Everyone! How are you all, I hope you are well :) Blogging has been few and far between since Dex was born, but it's totally okay. I love being consumed with the hubby and the babes. Since becoming a mom I have really been into baby fashion and I love to dress my little one up in cute and trendy pieces. 

I find many of Declan's clothes and accessories from online shops and trendy stores like H&M or Baby Gap. One place that I have found so many great products is Instagram. I love supporting a small business. A couple of months ago, I was introduced to a wonderful store called Sly Fox Threads through instagram, and I was hooked! They sell super cute bandana bibs and unique shirts for your littles. Here are a few of my faves...

They are all reversible and can totally make any outfit complete! 



and of course here's Dex rockin' his Sly Fox Threads








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)