Wednesday, November 13, 2013

[ It's Party Planing Time ]

I can't believe it, Declan is turning one in a month. I feel like the time as just flown by. Doesn't that always happen with your first? Still, it feels like I was just waddling around our house waiting for this baby to be born... 

Well, the time has come to start party planning! The big stuff is already done, can you believe it? The invitations have been printed, food ordered and most of the decorations bought ( or made ). I thought it would be cool to show some of my inspiration for his upcoming day...

Here is the color inspiration
[ click in picture for the link ]


Picture frame inspiration from Pinterest 


Cake inspiration from Pinterest


I will show a bit more once some things we ordered come in, but so far I am so excited for everything to come together! 

What do you think so far?





1 comment:

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)