Thursday, February 27, 2014

[ Items & Shops I'm loving ]

I am always on the search for trendy, out of the box & new items. I enjoy purchasing things from small shops or from moms who are starting out with a business. Instagram & Etsy have really lead me to some pretty cool shops and I wanted to share a few of new favorites.

If you follow me on Instagram, you may know about my love of bandana bibs for Declan. Lately he's been growing out of his infant bibs, so I have been on the lookout for toddler sizes. I came across this shop on Etsy: Half Pint - How adorable are these!

 

This bracelet from the Etsy shop Capucinne is dainty, trendy & goes with everything!


These Business Cards from Swell and Grand are too cute! I think I will be purchasing them soon!


And last but certainly not least, are these adorable post cards from Pixels and Playbooks. I actually purchased these a while back and in my next post I'll show you how I used them.


Do you have any items or shops you want to share?
Leave them in the comments! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)