Tuesday, February 18, 2014

[ Updated Look ]

Happy Tuesday! I like Tuesdays. Dex has no appointments and we can basically have the day to relax or in my case, catch up...

Lately I have been trying to improve our print shop. You know, learning new programs, researching new trends and refining my own style. Recently I finally updated the pictures in the Etsy shop so the look is cleaner . I wanted to show how the prints would look actually framed and hung. I used MB's camera & borrowed a spot on the my son's wall and shot away. 

Visit the shop and tell me what you think. Do you have any advice for me ( please be gentle ). Also, what are some things you would like to see more of ? Prints for a baby's room? Prints for living area? Kitchen? Let me know!

Here's a peak of one our newest prints, ' Be Gold ' ( one of my favorites )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)