Sunday, February 9, 2014

[ Weekend Wrap Up ]

Hey!! I know I use way too many exclamation points, but I promise I am a happy person :)

I hope to blog more in the upcoming months and one thing I would love to do every week is a " Weekend Wrap up " post. Either Sunday nights or Monday. So Here's the first post...

If you follow me on Instagram ( @mrsbrum), you may have already seen these but if not, here's a glimpse into our weekend. 

I hosted my first backyard boutique that featured some awesome small handmade shops! It was so much fun and I was so proud of all the girls and I made some new friends too! I also set up a table selling prints from my shop.
Today, Dex turns 14 months old! Wait, didn't we just celebrate his first birthday ?!?


A little trip to Home Depot and we had to stop for a few kisses & doggy cuddles. 


Daddy worked around the house this weekend. So, he was more behind the scenes :) 

Just a glimpse . How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)