Wednesday, May 21, 2014

[ Weekend Wrap-Up ]

Hey! I promise I'm not neglecting this blog, but since starting Dex & Bodie I have been putting a lot of energy getting that blog up and running. In case you don't know what our new blog is about, here's a little back ground. Declan, our son, was born with a rare chromosome disorder called Uniparental Disomy 14/Pat. Since it's so rare, we thought we would document our journey and hopefully help others in the process. You can check it out here: Dex & Bodie  

This post is a little late but here's a little bit of our weekend >>

I worked on a few new prints that will be added soon to House of Declan 
I call this the grown-up ABC's // You can totally put this in your kid's room or a large size in your living room


Dex decided that mommy's kimonos are his new favorite accessory along with a a room full of toys


We got the chance to watch our beautiful nieces dance Hula. They are part Hawaiian and it's so cool to see them embrace their culture at such a young age. 


So, how was your weekend? And I guess how is your week going too, haha?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)