Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Lovin'

Happy July 1st! Summer time is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love shorts every day, pool parties and summer time recipes. I thought it would be fun to share a couple of my favorite summer things I'm loving right now.

I am loving these tanks from Half Pint Kids! Declan looks so cute in her tanks & bibs and I really hope she expands and adds more items soon. 


By this time of year , we would have already been on a couple of mini vacations. This year we're a little behind, but this week we head for fun in the sun! This weekender bag I found at Target is a perfect travel/mama/diaper bag! >> PS it's on clearance right now & also on the Cartwheel app << 


On that same Target trip, I came across these awesome foam letters for Declan's room! At 3.99 each, they are super affordable especially for nick-names. I can't wait to put them up in his room. ( I would suggest using command strips for these )


Lastly I am in LOVE with bright lipstick. I never really thought I could pull it off until one day my sissy and I decided it was time for me to branch out. Boy, am I glad I did. I can't get enough color!

Below I am wearing Mega Shine Plush Red by NYX. My other favorite right now is Stay all Day Vinyl Lip Gloss By Stila in Fuschia Vinly


What are you summer loving lately?




2 comments:

  1. I almost bought those letters at Target too! They're so cute. And Dex looks adorable in anything :) I've been loving bright lips too, even though it's outside of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that little cutie in the half pint tank!

    Summer is tough in Texas! I'm NEVER out in the sun (you can tell by my whiteness!!) but I'm loving branching out to some new sunglasses styles like CLEAR!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)